Tuesday, November 28, 2006

About Larry Harriet

About Larry Harriet
Larriet Harriet, Investigative Journalist
October 8th, 2005

Welcome to my blog. I just launched my website at larryharriet.bravehost.com

I am an investigative journalist. I have covered many court cases including O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake, Michael Jackson, Scott Peterson, David Westerfield, and many more. I have worked for the local newspaper, globe news magazine, and my investigative articles have been featured on many news websites including google news, msnbc, and variety.com. I have also covered many missing people cases including JonBenet Ramsey and recently, the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba. I have planned to cover the Phil Spector trial, in January, my investigative reports will be written on many other news websites. I also have a contract with the program "Trial News" to cover Phil Spector.

No comments: